BDry™ Can Waterproof Your Basement Using a System that Works
If you need to waterproof your basement, don’t risk calling in an untested company that may or may not be able provide a lasting solution. Instead, turn to BDry™, one of the foremost names in basement waterproofing and a company that has excelled at keeping basements dry for more than half a century. Choosing us to waterproof the basement in your home means partnering with a company with tremendous industry longevity and a reputation for honesty, integrity, and hard work. Since 1958, homeowners have been able to rely on BDry™ for basement waterproofing solutions that provide decade after decade of protection. Installations for our system do vary but may include the following:
- Perimeter drainage channel – We install a high capacity channel that catches water and channels it away to a central collection point.
- Wall sealer – A rigid or flex wall sealer is designed to prevent water seepage from occurring through the walls. Water will condense against the sealer and fall directly into the drainage channel below.
- Sump pump – To support maximum water extraction and a waterproof basement, we can install a powerful sump pump.
- Discharge pipe – This installation of a discharge pipe will help ensure that the water collected will be carried away from your home.
- Backup pump – Should your power go out, this heavy-duty auxiliary pump with battery power will provide you with peace of mind.
Choosing BDry™ as your basement waterproofing contractor can allow you to rest easy knowing that your home will be protected by a system that works, and that the system is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry.
For more information, contact BDry™ today. We will be pleased to provide a complimentary onsite inspection and price estimate. With our help, you can waterproof your basement and be completely confident in your investment.