BDry Can Waterproof Your Basement Using a System that Works
If you need to waterproof your basement, don’t risk calling in an untested company that may or may not be able provide a lasting solution. Instead, turn to BDry, one of the foremost names in basement waterproofing and a company that has excelled at keeping basements dry for more than half a century. Choosing us to waterproof the basement in your home means partnering with a company with tremendous industry longevity and a reputation for honesty, integrity, and hard work. Since 1958, homeowners have been able to rely on BDry for basement waterproofing solutions that provide decade after decade of protection. Installations for our system do vary but may include the following:
- Perimeter drainage channel – We install a high capacity channel that catches water and channels it away to a central collection point.
- Wall sealer – A rigid or flex wall sealer is designed to prevent water seepage from occurring through the walls. Water will condense against the sealer and fall directly into the drainage channel below.
- Sump pump – To support maximum water extraction and a waterproof basement, we can install a powerful sump pump.
- Discharge pipe – This installation of a discharge pipe will help ensure that the water collected will be carried away from your home.
- Backup pump – Should your power go out, this heavy-duty auxiliary pump with battery power will provide you with peace of mind.
Choosing BDry as your basement waterproofing contractor can allow you to rest easy knowing that your home will be protected by a system that works, and that the system is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry.
For more information, contact BDry today. We will be pleased to provide a complimentary onsite inspection and price estimate. With our help, you can waterproof your basement and be completely confident in your investment.