If you live in or around Coshocton, Ohio and need basement waterproofing, call BDry™ today and set up a free in-home evaluation.
Coshocton “The Made in The USA City” has a long history of manufacturing innovations. BDry™ has been operating since 1958 and has also spent years developing long-lasting basement waterproofing solutions that work.
Do you believe you have seen evidence of a wet basement in your Coshocton home?
Did you know that there are five most common ways that water can enter your Coshocton home? Water may enter through bleeding or sweating of foundation walls, cracks in the walls, over or under the foundation footing and floor cracks.
BDry™ has a system that is capable of protecting your basement from groundwater entry. BDry™ provides basement waterproofing solutions for your home that is backed by one of the industry’s strongest warrantees. Being in business since 1958, we understand what it takes to provide professional services that homeowners expect.
BDry™ employees are professionally trained and experienced in basement waterproofing and crawlspace waterproofing. We use high quality materials that will stand the test of time to ensure our customers are not only receiving a great product, but peace of mind as well.
The BDry™ basement waterproofing system installation includes:
- We temporarily remove a portion of the basement floor
- Next, we dig a trench that will slope towards the point of exit so water flows naturally towards the area
- We then drill weep holes towards the lower portion of the foundation walls so any existing water will drain away
- We will then apply an interior wall sealer
- A high capacity pipe is then inserted into the trench beside the foundation’s footing to carry water away from your home
- To finish the process, the portion of the concrete that was removed is repoured by BDry™
- Once cured and dry, the concrete can be covered with the desired flooring (carpet, tile, wood, laminate, etc…)
Schedule an in-home basement waterproofing consultation with a BDry™ expert. The 60-90 minute visit will include an inspection, basement waterproofing solution recommendation and an accurate quote. A BDry™ expert will also help you decide if a sump pump is required as part of your basement waterproofing system.
BDry™ is available on weekdays, weeknights and weekends. Contact BDry™ in Coshocton today. BDry™ can also provide estimates for crawlspace waterproofing and approved foundation repair solutions.