Offering Gaithersburg, Maryland homeowners basement waterproofing and foundation repair services.
Gaithersburg, is divided into east and west sections and is separated by Interstate 270. And regardless of whether you live in the eastern section near Olde Towne, Lakeforest Mall, City Hall and the Montgomery County Fairgrounds. Or on the west side in new urbanism areas such as Kentlands, the Lakelands or the Washingtonian Center, you can still struggle with basement waterproofing and foundation problems.
BDry™ uses innovative materials and reliable methods to repair and protect your home.
Gaithersburg Basement Waterproofing
There are many ways that water can enter your Gaithersburg basement. And, if left unresolved, a leaky basement can cause immeasurable damage. Our BDry™ experts recommend you check for the following signs that you may require basement waterproofing:
- Water leaking between the floor and the wall(s)
- Water pushing through the cracks in your basement walls or floor, or foundation
- Damp or watch sections in your basement walls
- Standing pools of water in your basement
You should be able to use your basement the way you want to. BDry™’s Gaithersburg team can take care of your basement waterproofing or crawlspace waterproofing problems.
Gaithersburg Foundation Repair approved by BDry™
Here are a few signs that your Gaithersburg home may need foundation repair:
- There is evidence of water damage to your foundation and the soil around your foundation is shifting
- You’ve spotted cracks in your foundation walls, or they may have begun to crumble;
- Sagging floors
- Warped ceiling
- Cracks, crumbling or buckled interior walls
- Misaligned doors and windows that won’t open or close as easily as they used to
BDry™’s foundation repair professionals can also stabilize bowed walls, straighten or rebuild eroded interior or exterior walls while we take care of your Gaithersburg home’s foundation repair.
A BDry™ team member can visit your home to discuss your foundation repair. The complimentary consultation will include an inspection and foundation repair recommendation.
In business since 1958, BDry™ also provides crawlspace waterproofing and foundation crack repair. As well as any combination of these services. BDry™ also provides one of the strongest warranties in the industry for our long-lasting basement waterproofing and foundation repair methods.