High quality foundation repair solutions for homeowners in Gaithersburg, Maryland and the rest of Montgomery County.
Local homeowners can depend on BDry™’s team in Gaithersburg, Maryland for approved foundation repair. Issues with your foundation can seriously devalue your home. Gaithersburg’s BDry™ team can help you identify the cause of your foundation problems and use approved techniques for your foundation repair.
BDry™ in Gaithersburg offers approved, trusted methods. BDry™ can repair or rebuild: foundation cracks, basement walls, unstable foundations, bowed walls, unstable walls, eroded walls, bowed floors, sloping floors, eroded floors and unstable chimneys and provide foundation underpinning.
The Gaithersburg, BDry™ team specifically chooses high quality materials that meet the latest ICC specifications in our solutions. BDry™’s solutions include but are not limited to:
- Carbon Fiber products – will stop your walls from shifting
- Helical Tie Backs – will stabilize the walls against soil movement and hydrostatic pressure
- Helical Piers – installed to lift the foundation to a more level position and prevent further settling of your home’s foundation
- I-Beams – will stop the walls from bowing or buckling, as well as stabilize the foundation walls.
- Push Piers – for leveling and stabilizing your foundation
- Wall Pins – will fix slightly bowed walls
- Wall Crack Injection(s) – epoxy to fill minor foundation cracks
Our Gaithersburg BDry™ team members offer complimentary consultations.
Visits take about 60-90 minutes and can be scheduled at your convenience on a weekday, weeknight or on a weekend to discuss your foundation repair solution. BDry™ in Gaithersburg will inspect your foundation and give you an accurate estimate.
Since 1958, BDry™ estimates that we have protected around 350,000 structures with our reliable waterproofing and proven, approved foundation repair methods. BDry™ provides one of the strongest foundation repair warranties in the industry.
BDry™ can also provide advice about basement waterproofing or crawlspace waterproofing.