High quality foundation repair solutions for homeowners in Gaithersburg, Maryland and the rest of Montgomery County.
Local homeowners can depend on BDry’s team in Gaithersburg, Maryland for approved foundation repair. Issues with your foundation can seriously devalue your home. Gaithersburg’s BDry team can help you identify the cause of your foundation problems and use approved techniques for your foundation repair.
BDry in Gaithersburg offers approved, trusted methods. BDry can repair or rebuild: foundation cracks, basement walls, unstable foundations, bowed walls, unstable walls, eroded walls, bowed floors, sloping floors, eroded floors and unstable chimneys and provide foundation underpinning.
The Gaithersburg, BDry team specifically chooses high quality materials that meet the latest ICC specifications in our solutions. BDry’s solutions include but are not limited to:
- Carbon Fiber products – will stop your walls from shifting
- Helical Tie Backs – will stabilize the walls against soil movement and hydrostatic pressure
- Helical Piers – installed to lift the foundation to a more level position and prevent further settling of your home’s foundation
- I-Beams – will stop the walls from bowing or buckling, as well as stabilize the foundation walls.
- Push Piers – for leveling and stabilizing your foundation
- Wall Pins – will fix slightly bowed walls
- Wall Crack Injection(s) – epoxy to fill minor foundation cracks
Our Gaithersburg BDry team members offer complimentary consultations.
Visits take about 60-90 minutes and can be scheduled at your convenience on a weekday, weeknight or on a weekend to discuss your foundation repair solution. BDry in Gaithersburg will inspect your foundation and give you an accurate estimate.
Since 1958, BDry estimates that we have protected around 350,000 structures with our reliable waterproofing and proven, approved foundation repair methods. BDry provides one of the strongest foundation repair warranties in the industry.
BDry can also provide advice about basement waterproofing or crawlspace waterproofing.