BDry™ can provide Fairfax, Virginia residents with a free in-home consultation on basement waterproofing, crawlspace waterproofing or approved foundation repairs.
Fairfax, located in Northern Virginia, is just 17 miles west of Washington DC. Virginia’s largest public institution, George Mason University (GMU) is just south of the city’s limits in Fairfax County. Thanks to our proximity to DC employment and strong home values , Fairfax homeowners will want to protect your investment. BDry™ in Fairfax provides basement waterproofing and foundation repair services to help with that.
Fairfax BDry™ Basement Waterproofing
Let’s face it, you can’t afford to ignore that leaky basement. Water can invade your Fairfax home or basement a few different ways. Here are some key indicators that you may need basement waterproofing:
- Do the basement walls feel damp or wet? Water could be sweating through the basement walls or the floors
- Have you seen minor or major cracks in your foundation walls? Water can easily trickle in through those cracks, no matter how small
- You may not notice, but other points water can enter your home are through the mortar joints and between your home’s foundation and footings
- Have you seen standing water in the basement or crawlspace? Then, it’s a pretty sure bet that you have a leaky basement
Thankfully, BDry™ is available to repair your leaky basement with a system that is proven to work…just ask one of our over 500,000 customers. We also back our waterproofing systems with one of the strongest warranties in the industry. Call us today to find out more information and schedule your free in-home evaluation.
Fairfax Foundation Repair approved by BDry™
Without a good, sturdy foundation your Fairfax home is not as safe and sound as it could be. At BDry™ we like to take care of little problems before they become big problems, but we offer a range of foundation repair solutions to solve any size foundation problem. Some signs that you may need foundation repair may include:
- Cracks in your foundation interior and exterior walls
- Cracks around your doors or windows
- The footers have dropped
- The chimney is leaning
BDry™’s experts in Fairfax can also stabilize bowed walls, straighten or rebuild eroded walls.
BDry™ can provide a complimentary consultation as your starting point. We’ll inspect your home and recommend the best solution for your specific situation.
In business since 1958, BDry™ also provides one of the strongest warranties in the industry for our reliable and long-lasting basement waterproofing and foundation repair methods. At BDry™ we also provide crawlspace waterproofing and foundation crack repair services and any combination of these services.