A Long-Lasting Basement Waterproofing Solution for Residents of Cherry Hill, NJ
When it comes to basement waterproofing, it’s always best to trust the professionals. Many homeowners in Cherry Hill and throughout New Jersey turn to inferior companies and products to fix their water intrusion problems, only to find out that they don’t provide long-lasting solutions – or a solution at all. So, when homeowners need a solution that will keep their basement free of water year after year, they turn to the experts at BDry®.
BDry® was founded in 1958 on innovation in the basement waterproofing industry. In 1966, the first patent was granted for our waterproofing system, and since then, we’ve continued to improve on the original system. Nowadays, homeowners in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey, area can trust that the BDry® Basement Waterproofing System will work to combat against the most common ways water enters a basement: over and under foundation’s footing, through cracks and mortar joints, and bleeding and sweating through walls, among others. Although installation of our basement waterproofing system varies depending on the particular problem and basement, the system usually includes a:
- Rigid or flex wall sealer, which is designed to prevent water seepage through basement walls
- Perimeter drainage channel, which will carry all the water to a central collection point
- Drainage pipe, which will continually channel water away from your home where it can’t do any damage
- High-capacity sump pump, to ensure the water in your basement is extracted
- Backup pump & battery, so even if the power goes out or the primary pump fails, you will be provided added protection
What’s more, our system is covered by one of the industry’s best warranties, enabling you to rest assured that your basement will remain dry.
To learn more about our basement waterproofing system, contact BDry® today. We gladly serve residents of Cherry Hill, NJ, and the neighboring communities.