Valuable Solutions Made Affordable
BDry® accepts all major credit cards – VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. BDry® also offers very attractive “same as cash” finance options. We are committed to making the BDry® System an affordable solution to all your lower level worries.
As service costs and financing options vary, please check with your local BDry® for a free cost estimate and available payment and financing options and specials.
- BDry® accepts all major credit cards – VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- BDry® also offers very attractive “same as cash” finance options.
- We are committed to making the BDry® System an affordable solution to all of your lower level worries.
Find out if you are approved!
- 100% Financing Available
- 30 Second Loan Approvals
- 0% APR Programs
*Check with your local BDry office for more details on available financing options.
Why Is Waterproofing Important?
Improving your home continues to be your smartest investment, but ONLY if the solution is lasting.
Of all the things you can do to improve your home, waterproofing ranks highest from a return on investment standpoint.
In many instances you are increasing the total available space of your home by 33% to 50%. The fact is, fixing these problems is more of an investment than an expense. And, now that you know neglecting these problems makes your home less healthy, it should make fixing these problems a higher priority. No other investment in your home makes more sense or offers a higher return.
How much sense does it make to:
- Devote up to 50% of your monthly mortgage payment to space that cannot be used?
- Not fix the problem now?
- Not realize that your home is worth less now?
- Prolong an inevitable repair expense?
“92% of prospective home buyers wouldn’t even consider a house with a wet basement.”
– Practical Homeowner Magazine