We have a panel from the original waterproofing that was done to the house we bought separate from the wall of our basement. We have tried to contact the original company who did the waterproofing work on it but we have found out they are no longer in business and we had a lifetime warranty with them. We were wondering if we could get help with repairing that section or whatever needs to be done to insure our basement is waterproof.