BDry® is America’s Foremost Basement Waterproofing Specialist
The presence of water in your basement is an indication that you require a professional basement waterproofing contractor. Whether you frequently notice water seepage after a heavy storm, or suspect that ground water intrusion is to blame for things like wet basement walls, high basement humidity from standing water, or discolored basement walls, now is the time to invest in a comprehensive basement waterproofing solution. It’s necessary to solve your water problem before you are able to correct any of the other issues associated with it. At BDry®, we waterproof basements using a patented system that is highly effective at keeping basements dry. The BDry® Waterproofing System is the result of more than a half-century of design ingenuity, and has repeatedly proven capable of protecting against the five most common causes of basement water intrusion:
- Wall crack leaks
- Floor crack leaks
- Leaks over the foundation footing
- Leaks under the foundation footing
- Bleeding and sweating through the wall
Basement waterproofing is part of our company’s DNA. Since 1958, BDry® has offered a proprietary basement drain system that is proven-effective at keeping basements dry. After conducting a thorough inspection of your basement and other areas around your home to check for signs of water intrusion, we’ll address any problems that are detected. While installations do vary, depending on the right solution for your home, we may install the following when waterproofing a basement:
- Rigid or Flex Wall Sealer – Is designed to address any water seepage that is occurring (or might occur) through the walls.
- High Capacity Sump Pump – We will install a high-capacity sump pump to ensure maximum water extraction.
- High Capacity Drainage – A high-capacity channel will be installed around your basement’s perimeter to catch water and drain it away to a central collection point.
- Discharge Pipe – A discharge pipe will carry water away from your home to eliminate the threat of damage.
- Battery Backup & Pump – If your power goes out or if your primary sump pump fails, you will have the peace of mind with our added protection against your ground water intrusion problems.
At BDry®, we firmly stand behind the quality of our basement waterproofing services. In fact, when choosing us as your waterproofing contractor, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your investment will be long protected because we back our work with an industry-leading warranty.
For more information about BDry®‘s professional basement waterproofing services, specific warranty coverage in your area, and to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation, please contact us today. Also, be sure to ask your BDry® location about available financing options for our waterproofing services.