Foundation Repair Solutions
There are many types of foundation issues and BDry’s team can help identify what is ailing your home. BDry uses approved techniques for all of our foundation repair solutions. Whether you have bowing walls or floors, large or small cracks, a shifting or settling foundation, BDry has the complete repair you need – not just quick fixes.
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF FOUNDATION REPAIR SOLUTIONS APPROVED BY BDry:
- Foundation Crack Repair
- Repairing Basement Walls
- Repairing Unstable Foundation
- Repairing Bowed Walls
- Repairing Unstable Walls
- Rebuilding Eroded Walls
- Repairing Bowed Floors
- Repairing Slab Floors
- Repairing Eroded Footers
- Repairing Unstable Chimney
- Foundation Underpinning
- Carbon Fiber and Foundation Repair
Foundation issues may be seen on either or both the interior and the exterior of your home. Cracks on the interior walls are often the first indication noticed. As a homeowner, you should watch for symptoms that require the attention by a foundation repair expert. Sometimes these signs may go unnoticed because usually changes occur slowly. When in doubt, call an expert to assess your home’s foundation.
TRUSTED, RELIABLE REPAIR EXPERTS
Since 1958, BDry’s waterproofing solution had often required minor foundation repair services in addition to waterproofing, so the staff and field crews were already familiar with fixing certain foundation issues. Over time it became more apparent that larger foundation problems often existed. Unfortunately, the foundation repair industry is just as unregulated as waterproofing, which means there were many people providing ‘less than satisfactory’ solutions to homeowners. Reliable solutions and trusted companies were needed to ensure the homeowners’ safety and property value. Someone needed to fill this void and BDry began providing foundation solutions.
MATERIALS APPROVED BY BDry:
BDry uses only the highest quality, foundation repair materials that meet the latest ICC specifications. BDry only uses materials from well-established companies, such as AB Chance or HJ3. These materials include helical and push piers, carbon fiber stripping and I-beams.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SCHEDULING AN ESTIMATE:
- We ask for 60 to 90 minutes to go over everything thoroughly with you at the time of the estimate.
- We ask to speak with all homeowners or decision makers at the time of the estimate so all questions or concerns can be answered for all parties involved.
- Our consultants will arrive at the residence, assess the situation, take some measurements, prepare an estimate and show you how and why we suggest a specific solution for your problem.
- Depending on the situation, our consultant may need to return with an Operations Manager to discuss exactly what needs to take place and collaborate on an overall solution that is custom tailored to your home’s specific needs.
BDry has been providing approved solutions to foundation repair problems for over 30 years. Because we use high quality foundation repair materials and installation methods in the business, provide a comprehensive warranty* and installation via the same BDry ‘Smarter Way’ process it has been a huge success for customers as well as for BDry.
LET US HELP YOU DETERMINE THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR HOME’S FOUNDATION PROBLEMS!
We have over 50 locations around the United States providing basement waterproofing and approved foundation repair solutions. Please contact your local office to discover what solutions might work for your home.