Crawl Space Waterproofing
Since 1958 the B-Dry® has solved almost 1/2 Million lower level problems with the B-Dry® Waterproofing System. Our crawl space waterproofing system can stop the 6 most common ways water enters your crawl space, and do it for the life of your home, or your business structure.
- 7 patents resulting from constant innovation for our customers
- All waterproofing systems work is installed by our certified, fully employed B-Dry® employees
- 40% of business comes from referrals
- 45 National B-Dry® locations
- Unsurpassed quality control via our “SMARTER WAY” process
- Getting it right the first time
- Delivering superior post-installation service
- An Amazing Return on Investment
Since 1958, B-Dry® has solved almost 1/2 million basement waterproofing problems across the nation. Read below for Problems, Causes, Solutions and more.
- Structural integrity of concrete is undermined - reducing the concrete's life expectancy.
- Water inside block walls expands and contracts causing concrete to crack.
- Promotes growth of mold, algae, and fungi reducing life expectancy of surrounding wood.
- Water causes mildew and mold problems in unventilated areas of the home (closets).
Crawl Spaces are typically the unhealthiest environments in your home. Remember, approximately 50% of the air you breathe comes directly from the crawl space. Water and moisture intrusion
The B-Dry® Waterproofing System is the premier crawl space waterproofing system that stops five ways water can enter your wet crawl space. Its unique patented design and installation technique gives you a system that is self-flushing with superior strength to create a crawl space moisture barrier. Any solution that doesn't stop the five most common ways water enters your crawl space is a waste of your money.
Read our "Frequently Asked Questions" about Crawl Spaces
“It is hard to put into words how pleased I am with your
B-Dry® system. Thank you B-Dry®!”
Life-of-the-Structure Waterproofing Warranty
What makes B-Dry®'s "life-of-the-structure" warranty* so strong?
It is the result of the work that we do. A piece of paper with words on it will not dry up your wet basement/ crawl space or repair the water damage that results from water leakage, no matter what is printed on a warranty document. However, the strength and track record of the B-Dry® System, almost 1/2 million basements/crawl spaces protected since 1958, proves that the B-Dry® Waterproofing System works. You will have peace of mind knowing that the B-Dry® Warranty provides you with the protection you deserve for the life of your home. Our name says it all: B-Dry®.
The value of any waterproofing warranty is only as good as the method and the company that stands behind it. After all, how many too-good-to-be-true promises have been broken by contractors working on your home? Ask yourself: what good is a promise if the company is no longer in business? The B-Dry® system warranty offers you the best protection in the industry for three very important reasons:
- The B-Dry® System works.
- B-Dry® has protected almost 1/2 million customers since 1958.
- The B-Dry System Warranty protects your investment forever and is transferable from owner to owner.
Your investment in B-Dry®'s waterproofing system is protected by a fully transferable life-of-the-structure warranty*.
If B-Dry® had waterproofed your foundation in 1958, your warranty would still be good. Isn't that the peace of mind you are looking for? Contact your local B-Dry® today to find out more information »
*Be sure to ask your local B-Dry® installer for specific warranty details.